Hotel San Nectarios is the perfect start to your everyday's activities in Parga.
- It's only 200m walk to the local port where you can find all the boat trips to the island of Paxos or the nearby beaches.
- It's only about 300 m far from the local beach(Kryoneri) and the busy promenande with all the bar and restaurants on the seafront.
- On the opposite side of the road(about 50m far) is the local bus station and the start of the buses that make the excursions to all the areas sightseeings like Meteora, Ionian Sea, Albania, Aheron River styx etc.
- It's about 100 m far from the taxi spot in case you need a taxi.
- In the hotel's neighbourhood, you can find all types of shops like super market, grocery, bakery etc.
- Parga's medical center is about 400 m far from the hotel.
- Latitude: 39.285305 Longitude: 20.402282
- Code plus: 7CP2+4V Πάργα, Ελλάδα
- DISTANCES FROM OUR HOTEL TO USEFUL SPOTS
- 50 m from the bus station
- 200 m from the port
- 300 m from the local beach
- 400 m from the medical center
- 65 km Hospital in Preveza
- 65 km Aktio-Preveza aiport-PVK
- 100 km Ioannina airport-IOA
- 100 km Corfu airport -CFU
HOW CAN I GET TO PARGA?
i) The closest airport is at Aktio-Preveza(PVK) about 65 km far from Parga. From there you can rent a taxi to Parga(which will cost around 85 euros one way), take the bus from the airport to Preveza and then from Preveza to Parga.
ii) The second closest airport is at Ioannina(IOA) about 100 km far. From there you can rent a taxi to Parga(which will cost around 100 euros one way). You could also take the bus from Ioannina to Preveza or Igoumenitsa and then a second bus from there to Parga.
iii) There is also the airport in Corfu(CFU) and then take the boat from Corfu to Igoumenitsa and from Igoumenitsa you could take a taxi(around 55 euros one way) or take the bus for Parga. Note that there are no buses to Parga during Saturday and Sunday.
iv) Another smart option is Thessaloniki's airport (SKG) which is about 350 km far, especially if you are planning to rent a car since you could usually find cheaper tickets and then drive down to Parga from Egnatia road in less than 3 and a half hours.
By car or bus (you could get more info from Google maps depending on your location)